You’re good. You’ve mastered the mortgage basics and know how to put loans together. You outshine most loan processors by delighting everyone who comes in contact with you. Borrowers, referral partners, and coworkers trust you.
You gladly take ownership of loan applications, starting with careful attention to the details. Then, you prioritize tasks to focus on closing deals on-time. When issues pop up, you find solutions. If things go wrong, you take steps to improve.
You love your career. You genuinely enjoy helping people buy homes, and it shows through your pleasant demeanor and positive attitude. But your job has become dull, so you’ve decided to find one that offers a chance to grow.
What do you get when you combine a talented group of mortgage professionals with a well-defined process and the latest technology? Opportunity.
NewCastle Home Loans is a mortgage banker. We underwrite most of our conforming and FHA loans in-house and outsource VA and non-conforming loans.
We are looking for an exceptional loan processor to join our team. We will compensate you with base pay plus a bonus. You could earn a six figure income.
As a loan processor with NewCastle Home Loans, you would:
- Support 1-3 professional loan officers who submit complete applications for qualified borrowers.
- Follow one well-defined process from start to finish. Use modern systems that make file management and communication a breeze.
- Call and email our borrowers, and the other people involved in the loan transaction.
Opportunity is knocking. You’re invited to apply if you meet the minimum requirements. We will consider your application only if you:
- Have at least three years of stable mortgage loan processing experience.
- Are positive, honest, creative, and accept responsibility.
- Speak and write well. We will ask you for a writing sample.
- Live in the city and will work full-time in our Bucktown office.